First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Sway Bar Link SL10380Shop All Duralast
Part # SL10380
SKU # 832687
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
Stress tested. Road ready. Restore your vehicle’s original performance, handling, and control with high-quality Duralast Sway Bar Links. A critical component of the chassis system, sway bar links work with your suspension to maintain stability while driving. All Duralast Sway Bar Links are tested under extreme conditions to ensure performance and durability. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast’s limited lifetime warranty. For dependable performance, trust Proven Tough Duralast Sway Bar Links.
- Designed to meet OE form, fit, and function and acts as a direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Long-lasting protection from powder coating or paint helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Benchmarked against OE performance characteristics for product quality
- Rigorously tested with thorough quality control measures to ensure longevity and performance
Advice and How-To's
- Signs Of a Failing Rack and Pinion
- When to Replace Shocks and Struts
- Signs of a Bad Suspension
- How to Replace a Control Arm (Upper or Lower)
- Symptoms of a Bad Ball Joint
- How to Replace a Sway Bar Link
- Symptoms of a Bad Sway Bar
- What You Need to Know About Air Bag Suspension
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs