Whiteline Sway Bar Link KLC151
Not many enthusiasts are aware that OE and more importantly aftermarket sway bar effectiveness can be hindered by worn or inadequate mounts, drop links and lateral stoppers. Whiteline adjustable sway bar links are engineered to be up to the task with top spec, light weight componentry combined with a window of adjustability, eliminating sway bar preload on installation but most importantly ensuring the maximum output of the sway bar for improved grip and better handling.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and include heavy duty steel ball joint ends ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Eliminate sway bar preload during installation and allow for on-car length adjustment of up to 25mm centre to centre.
- Heavy duty ball joints adjust and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.</li>
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis