First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Whiteline Sway Bar Link KLC180-195Shop All Whiteline
Part # KLC180-195
SKU # 216750
Price Not Available
Not many enthusiasts are aware that OE and more importantly aftermarket sway bar effectiveness can be hindered by worn or inadequate mounts, drop links and lateral stoppers. Whiteline adjustable sway bar links are engineered to be up to the task with top spec, light weight componentry combined with a window of adjustability, eliminating sway bar preload on installation but most importantly ensuring the maximum output of the sway bar for improved grip and better handling.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and include heavy duty steel ball joint ends ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Eliminate sway bar preload during installation and allow for on-car length adjustment of up to 25mm centre to centre.
- Heavy duty ball joints adjust and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- 2 Links, Install Guide
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?