First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Whiteline Sway Bar BSR20XXZShop All Whiteline
Part # BSR20XXZ
SKU # 216301
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 13
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 24mm 3 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tire wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- 1 Sway Bar, 2 Bushings, Install Guide