First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Tie Rod End 46A0748AShop All ACDelco
Part # 46A0748A
SKU # 1258092
Price Not Available
Grease Fitting Included
End 1 Gender
End 2 Gender
ACDelco Advantage Steering Tie Rod Ends are economical replacement components for your GM and non-GM vehicle. They connect your vehicle's steering linkage to the steering knuckle. These dependable aftermarket steering tie rod ends offer quality and performance, all at an economical price.
- Superb strength for durability
- Consistent torque for smooth operation
- Full ball stud
- Low-friction double bearing for high impact resistance
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to ensure quality and durability
- Dust boot is installed and attached to reduce contamination, increase durability, and extend service life
- Polyurethane dust boot resists cracking, splitting, dry rot, and corrosion
- Greaseable design for long life
- Coated for corrosion resistance
- Manufactured at ISO 9001-certified facilities to ensure consistent high quality
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle