First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Gold Tie Rod End GES800375Shop All Duralast
Part # GES800375
SKU # 1043002
Price Not Available
Grease Fitting Included
End 2 Thread Direction
End 1 Gender
End 2 Gender
End 2 Thread Diameter
Duralast Gold Tie Rod Ends are designed for drivers who demand more. These heavy-duty tie rod ends are built using advanced processes and unique engineering to maximize their durability. All Duralast Gold Chassis parts undergo rigorous testing to ensure that long-lasting dependability and strength are built into every part, making sure your vehicle is ready to handle even the harshest driving conditions. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast Gold's limited lifetime warranty. For premium quality and strength, trust Duralast Gold Tie Rod Ends.
- Induction-hardened stud and integrated metal-on-metal bearing help eliminate failure points
- Larger ball with greater surface area better distributes the suspension load and grease channels increase flow throughout the joint
- Superior corrosion-resistant coating enhances rust protection and part life
- Premium synthetic grease and serviceable grease fitting provide easy installation and maintenance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?