First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Tie Rod End DS1176Shop All Duralast
Rigorously tested and designed, our drag links are designed to meet or exceed the factory design. This includes the bar material as well as ball joints where applicable.
- Replacing a work drag link will restore steering feedback and safety
- Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Powder-coated or painted for long-lasting rust and corrosion resistance
- Steel construction ensures durability
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?