Rubber reinforced and can be used in any repairable area of bias or radial tire.
- Rubber Reinforced and Can Be Used in any Repairable Area of Bias or Radial Tire
- Perfect for Nail Hole Repair in Passenger and Light Truck Tires
- Designed for Chemical Vulcanization
- Universal Repair
- 2 Boxes of 25
Advice and How-To's
- How to Clean Your Car Tires
- Plugging a Tire vs Patching a Tire: Which Repair is Better?
- How to Plug a Tire
- The Best Tire Shine to Keep Your Tires Shimmering
- 8 Signs Your Tires Need to be Replaced
- Spare Tire & Jack Maintenance
- How to Replace Hubcaps
- When to Replace Your Tires
- What Sets Duralast Wheel Hub Assemblies and Bearings Apart?
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For