First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Energy Suspension Torsion Bar Bushing 3.1143GShop All Energy Suspension
Part # 3.1143G
SKU # 1042223
Price Not Available
A true performance application component for cars, trucks, hot rods and racing and competition vehicles - yet designed to be also used for street vehicles. Soft-running enough to absorb vibrations for street use yet rugged for racing use. When required- a torque resistant safety interlock design is used that is comparable in strength to those too hard-running metal mounts. Replaces the original, short lived and typically too-soft rubber mounts and outdates those hard-running metal motor mounts. The popular early style mounts for General Motors(R) vehicles are available in either zinc or chrome metal finishes. Made of Hyper-Flex(TM) performance polyurethane. Resistant to under vehicle fluid oils, coolants and road contaminants.
- Easy To Install
- Superior Material
- Saves Your Torsion Bar
- Lasts Longer
- Looks Great
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?