First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Nolathane Trailing Arm Bushing REV0860030Shop All Nolathane
Part # REV0860030
SKU # 134156
Price Not Available
A critical rear end bushing for any front wheel drive vehicle as it absorbs all the cornering and braking energy. Over compliance leads to early wear and tear, especially in performance applications. Reduce rear end cornering squirm and improve braking efficiencies with the Nolathane beam axle kit.
- Nolathane formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management
- Supporting metal hardware with corrosion resistant coatings completes the kit for installation
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialized skills, tools and equipment
- 2 Bushings, 2 Tubes, Grease
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?