First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Nolathane Trailing Arm Bushing REV1180054Shop All Nolathane
Part # REV1180054
SKU # 132521
Price Not Available
Suffering uneven tire wear, unbalanced braking or a less predictable rear end while cornering. It could be your trailing arm bushings have failed. Replace these worn parts with Nolathane's superior formulation bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability that offer a safer more predictable vehicle.
- Nolathane formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management
- Supporting metal hardware with corrosion resistant coatings completes the kit for installation
- Specially bonded design for optimized strength typically required in high load bearing applications
- 4 Shell Bushings, 4 Tubes, Install Guide, Grease
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?