First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
McGard Wheel Installation Kit 65454Shop All McGard
Part # 65454
SKU # 361755
Price Not Available
The convenient way to order Tuner wheel locks and lug nuts; contains all the hardware that you need to install 4 wheels and tires.; Why settle for ordinary lug nuts? SplineDrive Lug Nuts combine style and performance.; A no-compromise design engineered to fit small diameter recesses in Tuner style wheels.; SplineDrive lug nuts offer closed-end design, maximum gripping power, more stud engagement and a greater seating surface than socket style lug nuts.; In addition they are 30% lighter in weight.; Like all McGard lug nuts, the chrome plating is guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel.; The easy-to-use, one-piece wheel locks function like regular lug nuts, but require a special key tool for installation and removal.; The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns.; McGard manufactures wheel locks and lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M.; standards for safety and durability.; Every lug nut and wheel lock is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety.; For use on aluminum cone seat wheels only.; This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
- Enhances the look of any wheel.
- For alloy wheels only.
- Built to last a lifetime.
- Available in multiple color variations.
- Honda Accord Wheel Installation Kit
- Honda Civic Wheel Installation Kit
- Ford F150 Wheel Installation Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wheel Installation Kit
- Toyota Camry Wheel Installation Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wheel Installation Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wheel Installation Kit
- Toyota Corolla Wheel Installation Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Wheel Installation Kit
- Ford Focus Wheel Installation Kit
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Wheel on a Car
- How to Find a Slow Leak In a Tire
- How to Use a Portable Tire Inflator
- Rack and Pinion Replacement Cost: What You Can Expect
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- How to Rotate Your Tires
- How to Replace a Sway Bar Link
- How to Align Your Car
- How to Check Tire Pressure
- How to Check Tire Tread Depth