First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
McGard Wheel Installation Kit 84658Shop All McGard
Part # 84658
SKU # 362776
Price Not Available
The convenient way to order wheel locks and lug nuts; Contains all the hardware that you need to install 4 wheels and tires.; McGard manufactures wheel locks and lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability.; Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment wheel lock supplier to most automobile brands around the world.; These easy-to-use, one-piece wheel locks function like regular lug nuts, but require a special key tool for installation and removal.; The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns.; McGard lug nuts are guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel.; Designed and built for the real world. Think about it, harsh elements, nasty corrosive wheel cleaners, overzealous impact guns, loose fitting lug wrenches and lead-foot drivers. This kind of treatment destroys ordinary lug nuts.; McGard lug nuts can take the punishment and keep your wheels looking beautiful.; Every McGard wheel lock and lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of security and safety.; For use with steel or aluminum wheels with exposed decorative lug nuts that are tapered at the bottom. This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
- Enhances the look of any wheel.
- Most available in chrome and black finishes.
- Provides the highest level of protection against costly wheel and tire theft.
- Built to last a lifetime.
- Honda Accord Wheel Installation Kit
- Honda Civic Wheel Installation Kit
- Ford F150 Wheel Installation Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wheel Installation Kit
- Toyota Camry Wheel Installation Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wheel Installation Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wheel Installation Kit
- Toyota Corolla Wheel Installation Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Wheel Installation Kit
- Ford Focus Wheel Installation Kit
Advice and How-To's
- Difference Between Rims and Hubcaps
- Signs Your Wheel Is Bent
- How to Remove a Tire Off a Rim
- How to Replace a Wheel on a Car
- How to Find a Slow Leak In a Tire
- How to Use a Portable Tire Inflator
- Rack and Pinion Replacement Cost: What You Can Expect
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- How to Rotate Your Tires
- How to Replace a Sway Bar Link