First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
McGard Wheel Lock Key Locking Lug Nuts 5 Piece 24216Shop All McGard
Part # 24216
SKU # 551150
Price Not Available
Wheel Lock Key Included
Protecting the world's finest wheels and tires from theft since 1964.; McGard manufactures wheel locks in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M.; standards for safety and durability.; Presently, McGard is an Original Equipment wheel lock supplier to most automobile brands around the world.; These easy-to-use, one-piece wheel locks function like regular lug nuts, but require a special key tool for installation and removal.; The steel collar on the user friendly key guides the key into the lock pattern.; The collar holds the key in alignment for easy installation and removal.; The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns.; The extra narrow pattern groove on the lock resists the intrusion of removal tools into the pattern.; Every McGard wheel lock is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of security.; McGard's plating process includes several layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome with black PVD producing a superior finish while protecting against rust.; This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
- Simply replaces one lug nut per wheel.
- Matching lug nuts & installation kits available (where applicable).
- Provides the highest level of protection against costly wheel and tire theft.
- Easy to install.
- Honda Accord Wheel Lock Key / Locking Lug Nuts
- Honda Civic Wheel Lock Key / Locking Lug Nuts
- Ford F150 Wheel Lock Key / Locking Lug Nuts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wheel Lock Key / Locking Lug Nuts
- Toyota Camry Wheel Lock Key / Locking Lug Nuts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wheel Lock Key / Locking Lug Nuts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wheel Lock Key / Locking Lug Nuts
- Toyota Corolla Wheel Lock Key / Locking Lug Nuts
- Chevrolet Cruze Wheel Lock Key / Locking Lug Nuts
- Ford Focus Wheel Lock Key / Locking Lug Nuts
Advice and How-To's
- Signs Your Wheel Is Bent
- How to Remove a Tire Off a Rim
- How to Replace a Wheel on a Car
- How to Find a Slow Leak In a Tire
- How to Use a Portable Tire Inflator
- Rack and Pinion Replacement Cost: What You Can Expect
- Tire Repair Kit Buying Guide 2023
- How to Rotate Your Tires
- How to Replace a Sway Bar Link
- How to Align Your Car