First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Wheel Stud 610-186.1Shop All Dorman
When it comes to your wheels, don’t take chances. Dorman’s wheel studs are produced to strict engineering quality standards. Our engineers design these parts with tight tolerance on specific part characteristics to ensure proper fit and function, this design provides assurance your wheels will be tight every time they are removed and installed.
- Double-ended studs as well as serrated bolts, and wheel bolts available
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Over-length and under-length studs available for convenience and ease of installation
- Corrosion resistant
Advice and How-To's
- Service Tire Monitor System Meaning
- How to Clean Your Car Tires
- Plugging a Tire vs Patching a Tire: Which Repair is Better?
- How to Plug a Tire
- The Best Tire Shine to Keep Your Tires Shimmering
- 8 Signs Your Tires Need to be Replaced
- Spare Tire & Jack Maintenance
- How to Replace Hubcaps
- When to Replace Your Tires
- What Sets Duralast Wheel Hub Assemblies and Bearings Apart?