A/C PRO R-134a Recharge Hose and Gauge comes complete with a reusable extra-long, heavy duty braided hose, and features an extra-large easy-to-read gauge with rotating temperature dial for accurate pressure readings. It's easy to use; just connect the snap-lock 90 degree coupler on the automobile’s A/C Low pressure service port, measure the A/C system pressure, and use the easy squeeze trigger to recharge the system.
- Reusable extra-long, heavy duty braided hose
- Extra-large, easy-to-read gauge with rotating temperature dial for accurate pressure reading
- "Snap-lock" 90 degree quick connect
- Standing clamshell package
Advice and How-To's
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter