O—SET® Premium Vacuum Pump Oil is an extremely high quality, severely hydrotreated vacuum pump oil. The oil is compatible for use in pumps made by most manufacturers. PRO—SET® Premium Vacuum Pump Oil should always be clean and free of contaminants such as moisture, acids, vapors, dirt etc. It is strongly recommended that the vacuum pump oil be changed after each use to improve service and the life of the pump.
- Performance of your pump depends on regular service and the quality and purity of the vacuum pump oil that you use
- Compatible with most pumps
- Improves the life of the pump
- Hydrotreated vacuum pump oil
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?