Introducing the MDX-700 PHD from Midtronics, the worldwide leader in battery and electrical diagnostics. Created specifically for the heavy-duty commercial/fleet market, the new MDX-700 PHD uses Midtronics’ advanced conductance technology, making it easy for anyone to test the full electrical system on heavy duty vehicles. Technicians can quickly find the problem – in the battery, starting or charging system – in minutes, not hours. Full test results, including multiple battery tests, can be printed on an optional integrated printer. Using patented conductance technology and an advanced heavy-duty battery testing algorithm, the MDX-700 PHD provides accurate test results reliably for multiple configurations up to 2000 CCA.
- Advanced System Analysis for Multiple Battery Vehicles| |Quickly find the problem – in the battery, starting or charging System| |Vehicle Applications: Group 31, Automotive, Motorcycle, Marine Cranking, Lawn and Garden, Commercial 4D/8D| |Battery Types: Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral and Gel
Advice and How-To's
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?
- How Much Does an Alternator Weigh?
- Where Is the Alternator Located?
- How long does it take to put an alternator in?