The OEM ball joint separator is used for separating the ball joint from the spindle support arm on domestic and import front wheel drive vehicles.
- Adjustable for different size ball joints
- Max. opening range: 1-1/8 In. and 2-1/8 In.
- Steel construction with black oxide pins
- Comes in a sturdy blow mold case
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis