Battery Tender 1.25 Amp 12 Volt Battery Charger
|Low AC Input Compensation||No|
|AC Line Cord Length (ft)||6.0|
|Maximum Charging Current||1.25|
|Charger Output Amperage||1.25|
|Color / Finish||Green / Black / Matte|
|Engine Starting Capability||No|
|Charger Battery Compatibility||12 Volt|
|Thermal Overload Protection||No|
|Pulse Conditioning (Desulphation)||No|
|Display Format||LED Lights|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|High Frequency Charge||No|
|Charger Starting Assist Amperage||0|
|Battery Clamp Amperage Rating||10.0|
The Battery Tender® plus high efficiency battery charger is designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. This unit replaces the classic Battery Tender®plus (on 021-0128) in the California market. Output = 12 V and 1.25 A.
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, bulk charge, absorption mode, float mode).
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Complies with US and international safety standards (UL/CE) and listed in the California appliance efficiency database
- Two solid state LEDs indicate operating state of charger.
- Spark proof.