Battery post cleaning: 1. Remove both positive and negative terminals from battery posts. Use OEM battery terminal lifter to avoid prying. 2. insert round brush onto post and rotate clockwise to clean. Battery terminal cleaning: 1. With terminals off of battery posts, remove top of terminal brush. 2. insert into terminal while rotating. 3. Remove and reinstall on battery posts.
- Internal and external wire brushes are built into the rugged steel case
- External brush cleans cable clamps
- Cleans battery posts and terminals of corrosive build-up
- Internal brush cleans terminal posts
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?