This OEMTOOLS Battery Service Kit has everything you need for easy battery maintenance. This all-in-one set includes a Battery Terminal Spreader and Puller, Battery Nut Pliers, Battery Terminal Brush, plus 5/16" & 10 mm Wrench with extended handle for accessing recessed terminals. A Side Terminal Wrench features a ratcheting box wrench design for use on GM side terminal batteries.
- Use Battery Terminal Puller to Remove Battery Terminal Clamp without Damaging the Battery Post
- Forged, Heat-treated Battery Terminal Spreader Expands the Battery Clamp and Cleans Out the Inside Area in a Single Operation
- Terminal Cleaner on the Handle of the Spreader Removes Corrosion to Ensure Positive Electrical Contact
- Use Battery Nut Pliers to Easily Loosen and Tighten Nuts on Battery Terminal Clamps
- Battery Terminal Brush Removes Corrosion and Dirt from Battery Terminals and Cable Clamps
- 5/16" and 10 mm Wrench with Extended Handle Allows Access to Recessed TerminalsIISide Terminal Battery Wrench Features a Ratcheting Box Wrench Design for Use on GM Side Terminal Batteries
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?