Two-jaw design for the removal of badly corroded battery cable clamps and small generator bearings without damaging the terminal.
- T-handle for torque
- Puller will also work on corroded spring type clamps
- Jaws are designed to grip below the cable clamp
- Steel and vinyl construction
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?