Two-jaw design for the removal of badly corroded battery cable clamps and small generator bearings without damaging the terminal.
- T-handle for torque
- Puller will also work on corroded spring type clamps
- Jaws are designed to grip below the cable clamp
- Steel and vinyl construction
Advice and How-To's
- How Does a NOCO Portable Jump Starter Work?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- How to Use a NOCO Portable Jump Starter
- Best Portable Jump Starters: 2023 Buying Guide
- Signs of a Hybrid Battery Dying
- Hybrid Battery Replacement Cost
- How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last?
- How to Replace a Hybrid Car Battery
- How to Jumpstart a Hybrid Battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?