First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
The OEMTOOLS Stretch Belt Tool is ideal for quickly and easily installing stretch belts found on a wide variety of models. It will work on large and small pulley systems. This stretch belt tool does not have a tensioner and requires the proper installation tools to avoid damage to belts.
- Covers Many European, Domestic and Asian Applications Including: BMW, Volvo, Mercedes and Mazda
- Installation Can Be Difficult Because if the Belt is Twisted it Can Be Damaged
- Larger with Different Pin Configuration to Accommodate Larger Pulleys with Different Designs Found on Many European Vehicles
- Quickly and Easily Installs Stretch Belts
- Will Not Damage Stretch Belts During Installation
Advice and How-To's
- When To Replace Your Car’s Belts
- Types of Belts for an Engine
- Timing belt vs timing chain: what’s the difference?
- What is a Timing Belt, and What Does It Do?
- Timing Belt Replacement Costs and When to Replace
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What is the Starting and Charging System?
- How to Replace a Serpentine Belt