OEMTOOLS 3/8in Drive Bolt Extractor Set with Storage CaseShop All OEMTOOLS
The OEMTOOLS Bolt Extractor Sets will remove rounded off, rusted-over or painted-on bolts. These bolt extractors have a reverse spiral flute that bites down on the bolt to ensure maximum gripping power to bust free stubborn or damaged bolts. The more torque you apply, the harder the extractors grip the fastener. The universal design works with all fastener types, and the 3/8" square drive can be used with impact wrenches and hand or air ratchets. These bolt extractors also feature hexagonal flats to use with flat wrenches, pliers, adjustable wrenches, sockets or locking pliers.
- Specialized Spiral Design for a Secure Universal Grip
- Compatible with Air or Hand Tools
- Chrome Vanadium Steel Construction for Maximum Durability
- Adds SAE Sizes: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", and 5/8"
- Adds Metric Sizes: 11 mm, 14 mm, and 16 mm
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle