The BC Series Flex-Hone tool is designed for use on any type or size of cylinder from 4mm up to 3" in diameter. This cylinder hone is designed for surface finishing and cross hole deburring in brake cylinders, wheel cylinders, hydraulics, pneumatics and valve guides.
- Silicone Carbide
- 1" (25.4mm)
- 180 Grit
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next