These fine, full-range hones cover sizes from 1/2 In. to 2-1/4 In. The knurled nut controls the pressure and tension for faster and smoother removal of deposits and corrosion, whether in brakes or cylinders, producing the proper finish for the new seals to seat against.
- Controlled pressure for faster, smoother honing action
- Ideal for use on small cars and imports
- Flexible shaft and spring-loaded legs for easy use right on the car with any variable speed electric drill
- Range: 1/2 In. to 2-1/4 In. (13 mm to 57 mm)
- Easy to use
- Stones for use with this hone include: # 2532M medium grit (220) 1-1/8 In. and # 2532F fine grit (400) 1-1/8 In.
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car