Save time and effort with this double ended tool for removing and replacing brake shoe return springs. The OEMTOOLS Brake Spring Plier features a slotted arm that guides the spring hook into position in the anchor hole. The handle end is used to fasten the post of the anchor-type springs.
- For Removing and Replacing Brake Shoe Return Springs
- The Slotted Arm Guides the Spring Hook into Position in the Anchor Hole
- The Handle End is Used to Fasten the Post of the Anchor-Type Springs
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next