OEM tools are designed to perform day after day in any environment. Our engineers design tools that maximize both performance and budget. OEM tools out-perform the competition time after time.
- Used to press in dual brake and single pistons
- Single piece operation eliminates nuts and bolts to assemble and disassemble on brake assemblies
- Universal application on cars, light and heavy trucks
- Rugged design, longer and stronger tool life
Advice and How-To's
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- The difference between ceramic vs. metallic brake pads
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters