This OEM body tool is used to identify an accurate measurement of how much brake lining is left.
- Includes sizes: red: 2 and 3 mm, yellow: 4, 5 and 6 mm and green: 8, 10 and 12 mm
- Red indicates must be serviced, yellow indicates should be serviced and green indicates good
- Improves customer confidence and increases productivity
- Contracted of 20 gauge sheet metal with durable powder coat finish
Advice and How-To's
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- The difference between ceramic vs. metallic brake pads
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters