The holders clamp between the engine block or head and the back of the gear to lock it in place.
- Use on single, dual, or quad cam engines to hold valve timing during belt replacement
- Used between two adjacent gears to lock them together
- Eliminates movement during service
- Excellent for diesel injection pump belt replacement
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?