The 3020 is a great entry-level tool for diagnosing check engine problems, checking road trip readiness, inspecting used cars and more (no automotive experience needed!).
- Connects to the OBD2 port (usually found under the steering column).
- Red-yellow-green LEDs indicate emissions test readiness and alert of pending problems (great for a quick road readiness test or used car inspection).
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) – foreign and domestic.
- Read and erase check engine light codes with a click of a button (warning: it will come back on unless the root problem is fixed).
- Support available 7 days/week (6 A.m. – 6 p.m. pacific time) in English or Spanish, from in nova's California-based team of automotive service excellence (Ase)-certified technicians.
Advice and How-To's
- Trouble Code P0451: EVAP Emission System Pressure Sensor Performance
- Diagnostic Code P0141: O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction
- Diagnostic Trouble Code P0101: MAF Circuit Range/Performance
- Diagnostic Code P0302: Cylinder 2 Misfire Detected
- Diagnostic Code P0421: Warm Up Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold
- Trouble Code P2181: Cooling System Performance Code
- Trouble Code P0171: System Too Lean Bank 1
- Diagnostic Code P0430: Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold (Bank 2)
- Trouble Code: P2187 System Too Lean at Idle (Bank 1) DTC
- Diagnostic Code P0522: Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Low Input