Dorman’s Uni-Fit™ “on-the-car" air powered installation tool simplifies the replacement of neoprene Uni-Fit CV boots. Just hook the tool up to an air compressor and use it to stretch the boot over the CV joint.
- Simple single-button operation expands the CV boot in seconds to fit over the CV joint
- Available separately or in a kit with CV boots, grease, and clamps
- Each tool supplied with an industrial Milton 1/4 In. body 1/4 In. NPT air hose nipple and an instruction sheet
- Pneumatic tool opens to 6 In.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?