This OEMTOOLS Disc Brake Tool Set assists in the replacement of brake pads on most 4 wheel disc brake cars. This OEMTOOLS Set performs 2 important functions. It'll force the piston straight back into the caliper as well as rotating the pistons back into the caliper on vehicles with self-adjusting parking brakes. Comes in a sturdy molded plastic storage/carry case.
- Includes 11 Adapters for Use on Most Domestics and Imports Requiring Clockwise Rotations
- For Use on Single Piston Calipers
- For Rotating Pistons Back into the Calipers to Provide Clearance for New Pads
- Comes in a Sturdy Molded Plastic Storage Case
- Rust Resistant Finish
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?