Tap image to zoom
Lectron 240 Volt 16 Amps Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charger with 21ft Extension Cord J1772 Cable and NEMA 10-30 PlugShop All Lectron
Part # EVCHARGE1030
SKU # 1180889
Price Not Available
A quality, 21 ft., one cable fits all, fast charging cord at the right price! Lectron is the leading source of accessories for EV and PHEV vehicles. Our mission is to make it easy for EV-drivers to recharge their cars quickly at home or on the road. Our team of product experts strive to deliver new cutting-edge solutions to solve all your EV problems, from range anxiety to compatibility issues. From EV adapters, to charging stations, mounts, Tesla accessories and much more, we provide the best accessory at the best possible price range!
- FAST CHARGING – Designed to make EV charging quick and effortless. Utilizing the standard J1772 charging protocol, this charging cable is compatible with all electric cars and plug-in hybrid.
- COMPACT AND DURABLE - It is the perfect charging cable for home use and with a 21ft cable that’s long enough for most driveways or garages.
- LEVEL 2 CHARGER - Our Level 2 charging cable will offer you 3x the charging speed in comparison to your car’s original charger. Boosting 240V and up to 16A, it provides a rapid charge rate of 3.86kw/hr, equates to approx.11 miles per hour of charge.
- HIGH QUALITY: The charging station is rugged and robust, equipped with overvoltage, overheat and overcurrent protection. The indicating light on the charging station helps to show the various stages of charging and to warn of possible errors.
- TECHNICAL SPECS – Input Power: 240V AC, Voltage Range 185V AC to 264V AC, Frequency: 60Hz, Maximum Current: 16A, Cable Length: 21ft (6.4m), Plug: NEMA 10-30, Weight: 3.3kg (7.3lbs), Operating Temp: -30C (-22F) to 50C (+122F)
- LECTRON 1 YR WARRANTY - If any of our products fail to meet your expectations, get in touch with us and we will try to resolve the issue. If we can't resolve the problem to your satisfaction, you will get a full refund or replacement.
Advice and How-To's
- How Does a NOCO Portable Jump Starter Work?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- How to Use a NOCO Portable Jump Starter
- Best Portable Jump Starters: 2023 Buying Guide
- Signs of a Hybrid Battery Dying
- Hybrid Battery Replacement Cost
- How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last?
- How to Replace a Hybrid Car Battery
- How to Jumpstart a Hybrid Battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?