Tap image to zoom
Lectron 240 Volt 32 Amps Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charger with 21ft Extension Cord J1772 Cable and NEMA 14-50 PlugShop All Lectron
Part # EVC145032A
SKU # 1180890
Price Not Available
This 21ft. long, quality charging cord is fast charging and durable! Lectron is the leading source of accessories for EV and PHEV vehicles. Our mission is to make it easy for EV-drivers to recharge their cars quickly at home or on the road. Our team of product experts strive to deliver new cutting-edge solutions to solve all your EV problems, from range anxiety to compatibility issues. From EV adapters, to charging stations, mounts, Tesla accessories and much more, we provide the best accessory at the best possible price range!
- FAST CHARGING - This product is designed with the intent of making EV charging quick and effortless.
- Compact and durable, it is the perfect charging cable for home use. Its 21ft cable is extra-long to fit most driveways or garages. The NEMA 14-50 Plug has an input power of 240V. You may attach it to a 240V outlet for Level 2 charging.
- ONE CABLE FITS ALL - Utilizing the standard J1772 charging protocol, this charging cable is compatible with all ev'S and plug-in hybrid vehicles. It is perfect for users who own more than one electric vehicle or buildings with docks for EV charging.
- LED INDICATOR LIGHTS - The LED indicator lights on the charging cable show you where your car is across three different charging levels. It alerts you if a fault is discovered, allowing you to manage the problem right away.
- BUILT TO LAST - The Lectron 240V 32 Amp Level 2 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger with 21ft Extension Cord J1772 Cable and NEMA 14-50 Plug is made of high-grade, rugged materials which can last over long periods of time.
- SHOCK PROTECTION - It provides its users with shock protection and safety while charging in wet conditions.
Advice and How-To's
- How Does a NOCO Portable Jump Starter Work?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- How to Use a NOCO Portable Jump Starter
- Best Portable Jump Starters: 2023 Buying Guide
- Signs of a Hybrid Battery Dying
- Hybrid Battery Replacement Cost
- How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last?
- How to Replace a Hybrid Car Battery
- How to Jumpstart a Hybrid Battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?