Tap image to zoom
Lectron 250 Volt 40 Amps Tesla to J1772 Adapter for Electric Vehicle ChargersShop All Lectron
Part # TESLAJ1772USA
SKU # 1180882
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
The Lectron Tesla Wall Charger to J1772 Adapter is uniquely designed to connect J1772-supporting plugs to Tesla chargers. With our adapter, customers with regular Electric Vehicles and Plug-in Hybrids can now enjoy Tesla charging adapters and charging stations anywhere. Lectron is the leading source of accessories for EV and PHEV vehicles. Our mission is to make it easy for EV-drivers to recharge their cars quickly at home or on the road. Our team of product experts strive to deliver new cutting-edge solutions to solve all your EV problems, from range anxiety to compatibility issues. From EV adapters, to charging stations, mounts, Tesla accessories and much more, we provide the best accessory at the best possible price range!
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with the Tesla High Power Wall Connector, Destination Charger and Mobile Connector, our adapter greatly increases your number of charging destinations. Note: This product is not compatible with the Tesla Supercharger.
- QUICK CHARGING - Our Level 2 ev charger adapter is 3 to 4 times faster. With 40 amps of maximum current and 250V of maximum voltage, you can fully charge in a matter of hours.
- EASY SETUP INSTALLATION - Just connect the Tesla charger to our adapter and plug it into your electric vehicle with J1772 plugs. To remove after charge, press the red button (on the Tesla adapter end) and the black button (on the J1772 end).
- PORTABLE AND DURABLE CHARGER - The Tesla to J1772 Adapter is compact and durable, making it ideal for on-the-go charging. Store it in the back of your trunk and charge your car quickly.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Fix Your Alternator
- Can You Jumpstart a Car With a Bad Alternator?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Alternator Buying Guide
- How Long Does It Take for the Alternator to Charge the Battery?
- Does the Alternator Charge the Battery?
- Are there other parts I need to replace when replacing my alternator?
- Should I repair or replace my alternator?
- Should I Upgrade my Alternator?
- What Metal Is an Alternator Made Of?