Tap image to zoom
Midwest Can Gasoline Can 1galShop All Midwest Can
Part # 1210
SKU # 823679
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5-6
Midwest Can portable gasoline can holds 1 Gallon and 4 Oz. of your gas and oil mixes. Whether you’re filling a lawnmower, snowblower or ATV, Midwest Can’s easy-flow, spill-proof spout provides safe fuel storage and easy pouring where you want it and when you want it. Midwest Can’s wide base design and lower center of gravity reduces the chance of a can tipping over. If it does, our cans are made of durable high-density polyethylene and our spouts close automatically with an airtight seal.
- Spill-proof spout
- Exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers
- Extra capacity for mixing oil
- Made in America
- Wide base design and lower center of gravity reduces the chance tipping over
- Made of durable high-density polyethylene with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?