The 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheels with Precision Shaped Grain are engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products offering significant productivity gains. The collision repair professionals value its fast cutting action on heat-sensitive metals and its cutting efficiency, yielding 2 to 7x more cuts than conventional cut-off wheels in many cases.
- Outstanding cutting performance on both mild steel and ultra high strength steel
- Cubitron™ II cuts 30% faster and lasts 2x longer than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) technology employs microreplication for extremely uniform abrasive
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super-sharp and cut exceptionally fast
- Grains are electrostatically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life
- Fewer wheel changes means speedier turnaround
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs