Great Neck Harmonic balancer puller for GM
The OEMTOOLS 25264 GM Harmonic Balancer Puller saves you time when removing harmonic balancers without tapped holes ? no need to remove the radiator. Many balancers found on GM and Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge do not have tapped holes; this tool features a "clip-in" design allowing removal without bolting the puller to the balancer.
Advice and How-To's
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- What is a Torque Wrench and Why Your Toolbox Needs One
- How to Remove a Rusted Bolt