Tap image to zoom
OEMTOOLS Adjustable Ignition Spark TesterShop All Great Neck
Part # 25069
SKU # 10257
Price Not Available
The OEMTOOLS Adjustable Spark Tester is ideal for testing the ignition systems of automobiles to lawnmowers. It works on ignition systems from high energy electronic automotive systems to Small engines by simulating the spark plug under compression load. It is simple to use and easy to store.
- Tests the Ignition Systems of Automobiles to Lawnmowers
- Checks No Start Conditions for Proper Spark Length
- Adjusts to Check Systems of 0 to 40,000 Volts
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist