Works on Tie Rods With Inaccessible Flats. Includes an Additional 1-1/2"Crows Foot for Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon
- Many inner tie rod end sockets do not have a complete hex on the full length of the socket
- The rounded socket ends prevent access to the wrench flats
- This tool utilizes six crows feet, to engage the wrench flats. Long socket slips over tie rod end and connects to the crows foot
- The inner tie rod can be removed and installed without removing the rack
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?