OEM automotive specialty tools are designed to perform day after day in any environment. Our engineers design tools that maximize both performance and budget. OEM tools out-perform the competition time after time.
- Packaged in blow mold carrying case for tool control
- Kit includes three sizes: 1-3/16 In., 1-5/16 In., 1-7/16 In.
- Painted chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- Used to service inner tie rods on rack and pinion steering assemblies
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?