The OEMTOOLS Inner Tie Rod Tool is used to easily turn tie rods. It can easily remove inner tie rod without removing the outer tie rod. Slide the tool over the end and tighten collar to allow access with an extension.
- Used to Easily Turn Tie Rods
- Used to Service Inner Tie Rods on Rack and Pinion Steering Assemblies
- Removes and Installs Inner Tie Rods on Many GM and Some Chrysler Products
- Can Also Be Used on All Inner Tie Rods with 1-3/16" and 1-5/16" Hex Sizes
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?