No more dead batteries: Portable 9Ah jump-starter supplies up to 750 peak Amps and jump-starts batteries in engines up to 8 cylinders. Attached 6AWG cables with easy-to-use clamps store neatly on the sides of the case when not in use. The Jump-starter 750's built-in 160 PSI air compressor which inflates tires and other equipment, and a 2.1A USB port to charge smartphones, tablets and other devices. The tough all-weather design also features a 12V DC power port, LED battery fuel gauge, and a bright LED work light.
- Portable 9 Ah unit delivers a peak power of 750 amps
- Designed to jump start batteries in engines up to 8 cylinders
- All-weather construction can handle use during harsh conditions
- Built-in 160 PSI air compressor lets you inflates tires and other equipment
- 2.1A USB port for charging electronics devices
- Attached 6AWG cables feature clamps that store on the sides of the case to stay out of the way
- 12V DC power port enables simple connection
- LED battery fuel gauge and LED work light help you view progress
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost