Never get caught with a dead battery! The Duracell 750 amp jump-starter restarts engines up to 8 cylinders with no "host" vehicle needed. Its internal rechargeable 9Ah battery delivers up to 750 peak amps of power. Charge smartphones, tablets and more with a built-in 2.1 Amp USB port, keeping your critical communications up and running. The Jump-Starter also features a tough weather-resistant housing with 12V auxiliary DC port, copper-clad 6 AWG jumper cables, LED battery fuel gauge, and a bright LED work light.
- Portable 9 Ah unit delivers a peak power of 750 amps
- Designed to jump start batteries in engines up to 8 cylinders
- All-weather construction can handle use during harsh conditions
- 2.1A USB port for charging electronics devices
- Attached 6AWG cables feature clamps that store on the sides of the case to stay out of the way
- 12V DC power port enables simple connection
- LED battery fuel gauge and LED work light help you view progress
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost