This 2200 peak amp jump starter is great to charge a dead battery in an emergency. This unit has a USB port which is great for charging any electronic devices. This unit also has a 12 volt port to charge any 12 volt accessories.
- 12 Volt DC power outlet - for powering 12 Volt devices and for recharging in-vehicle when in transit.
- Male-to-male in-vehicle charging cord included.
- Digital display - displays internal battery percent of charge
- 2 Amp external, automatic charger - for quick recharge without worry of overcharging.
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?