This compact 23mm (15/16") inductive clamp multimeters are designed to easily enclose small wires and yet are large enough to measure most large wires. You can easily measure computer memory draw, leakage currents and more with their large LCD readout.
- Low Resolution DC AMP Range For Easy Detection Of Parasitic Drain
- Fast One Touch Zero Button
- Features A Hold Button That Freezes Current Test Parameters
- Sophisticated Enough To Perform Complete Charging System Analysis
- Works On A/C And D/C Circuits
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?