The Innova 3320 Auto-Ranging PLUS Digital Multimeter is affordably priced and feature-packed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems. Thick protective rubber corner guards and built-in lead holders provide rugged drop protection and easy storage. The built-in wrist strap and kickstand make operation convenient and simple. This multi-function DMM features many different functions for measuring AC/DC current, amperage, AC/DC voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, diode, and small battery testing.
- Auto-Ranging: Automatically selects correct measurement range. Easy for novices, faster for pros.
- 10 MegOhm Input Impedance: Safe for electrical and automotive use. Prevent damage to the vehicle’s ECU.
- Auto Shut Off Feature: No longer worry about coming back to a dead multimeter after leaving it on.
- Protective Rubber Corner Guards: Drop protection for any work environment.
- Small Battery Load Test: Easy to read color coded LEDS allow you to easily check the charge status of batteries.
- Built in Stand and Wrist Strap: Frees up hands for testing.
- UL Listed: Certified for safety and quality.
- Automotive Uses Include: Automotive circuits, breakers, wiring, vehicle battery & charging systems, electrical components and more.
- Household Uses Include: Outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, electronic hobbies and more.
- Measurement Types & Ranges: DC Volts (0-600V) / AC Volts (0-600V) / Resistance (OHMS) (0-20MΩ) / DC Amps (0-10A) / AC Amps (0-200mA) / Diode Test (0-2V) / Continuity Test (0-200Ω)
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?