The Innova 3347 Inductive AMP Probe for Multimeters is ideal for testing alternator output, starter & battery current draw, as well as all other electrical wiring circuits. Ergonomically designed for easy use in cramped engine bays, this current clamp is the perfect diagnostic accessory for your multimeter.
- Standard Multimeter Test Leads: Designed to work with most digital standardized multimeters.
- Measures Parasitic Draw: No longer need to cut into wiring looms in order to test for current.
- Operating Range: 100mA - 600A AC/DC
- Zero Adjuster for Calibration: Maintain accurate results.
- Easy Slide Switch: Adjust measurement range selection on the fly.
- Red/Green Indicator Light: Visually indicates power & low battery.
- 2-Foot Test Leads: Allows plenty of length to maneuver and keep your DMM display front and center.
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?